Every business and individual is subject to a wide range of taxes. As tax legislation is constantly changing, it’s important to plan your business activities so that you minimise your tax liability and take advantage of any available incentives.
At John E Hughes & Co. we provide tailored solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients. We ensure that you meet statutory filing dates for tax returns and make appropriate tax payments on due dates. We will tell you how and when liabilities arise and will advise you on the possible steps to mitigate these liabilities.
Our services include the following:
- Preparation and submission of tax computations and returns
- Advice on the timing and amount of tax due
- Advice on the best form of business entity you should set up, i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited company etc.
- Income tax
- Corporation tax
- Capital gains tax
- Capital acquisitions tax
- Stamp duty
- Estate and succession planning and tax strategies
- Dealing with Revenue enquires, investigations and audits
- Revenue settlements
- Compliance reviews for all taxes
- General tax planning and compliance
- Investigation of entitlement to make claims